Kevin's car is a Muscle car armed with Plumber technology as well as other various alien tech, including guns and offroad capabilities. At various parts of the series Kevin's car gets smashed up in fights. It has, at this point, become a trade mark of the show. In the episode Paradox, Kevin's car is aged nearly to dust, but thanks to Paradox it is unaged back to its original state and even better, but if it came in contact with any thing from 1976 it would explode like anti-matter. In War of the Worlds: Part 2 Kevin uses his car as a diversion and it is totaled by an upcoming wave of DNAliens. In Ben 10: Alien Swarm, Ben (as Humungousaur) uses Kevin's car as a weapon in a fight against the Hive. Kevin watches in horror as it gets smashed to pieces. Kevin is constantly repairing his car and adding new technology along the way.
- Plumber and Alien Technology/Universal Translator
- Tachyon Tranceiver (Picks up faster than light transmissions)
- Missile launchers
- Off-road capabilities
- Can spray dust
- Deflect laser blasts
- Rocket boosters
- Ejector seats
- Invisibility mode
- Kevin's car in Ben 10: Alien Force is based off a 1970's Dodge Challenger and a first generation Chevrolet Camaro.
- Kevin's car is a 2009 Dodge Challenger in Alien Swarm.
- Ben referred to Kevin's car as, "the most obnoxious muscle car in the world."
- Dwayne McDuffie confirmed that the car exploding in case it came with contact with anything from year 1976 was merely a joke from Paradox.
- During the world premiere of Alien Swarm, an exact replica of Kevin's car was given away in a contest during the comercials. It was given to a random person, selected out of the first one hundred callers who got an answer (the person who won the car lives in Texas and his name is Austin; they showed his name on an Alien Force episode a few days after the Alien Swarm premiere).
- Even though there are fan names for Kevin's car, he simply calls it "my ride"
- Kevin's car gets damaged and/or destroyed (mainly during fights or chase scenes) a lot which has become a running gag in the series.
- Ironically, Kevin's car is mostly green, which is Ben's favorite color, while Ben's car is mostly black, which is Kevin's favorite color.
- In Ben 10: Alien Swarm, Kevin's car had a bobble hula girl.
- A running gag for the Ben 10 series for this Kevin's car is that it constantly gets smashed and Kevin constantly repairs it.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Kevin's car is faster than Ben's.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Kevin's car is not a real car they don't have any rights to use any real model so they just made one up.
- Kevins car was originally going to be orange but they ultimately decided on going green.