The DX Mark 10 is Ben's car in Ben 10: Ultimate Alien. It made its first appearance in the live-action movie Ben 10: Alien Swarm as a reluctant gift from Kevin. It also may be armed with missiles and boosters, although these features might be only exclusive to toy version just like Kevin's car toy has unseen features in the show. Ben is not as obsessed with protecting it as Kevin is about his car.
- The DX Mark 10 appeared in Alien Swarm as a Mazda RX-8. Its body was heavily modified to look as sleek and stealthy as possible.
- The hubcaps on the car resemble an Ultimate form's Ultimatrix symbols.
- In the episode Hero Time, it is shown that the DX can call people on their phone through a hands free device. It takes voice commands too.
- The sound of the DX Mark 10's Motor resembles Grand Theft Auto San Andreas's Turismo.
- The DX Mark 10 looks similar to the Toyota FT-86.
- In Absolute Power Part 2, Ben reveals he hides an Echo Echo clone in his trunk, in case the rest of the clones were destroyed.
- It could also be a reference to DX, or D-GenerationX, a famous wrestling team in WWE consisting of Shawn Micheals and Triple H, because both are black and green and both use X as a logo.
- According to Dwayne McDuffie, Kevin's car is faster than Ben's. This could be because Kevin built the car and didn't want it to be faster than his or because Kevin has tuned his car.
- The DX Mark 10's rear appears to be based off the Spyker C8.
- Ben's car is faster than any normal car on Earth except Kevin's according to Dwayne McDuffie.
- Ben's favorite color is green and Kevin has a green car while Kevin likes black and Ben's car is black. This, once again could be because Kevin built Ben's car.
- In ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, it is shown that Kevin has blueprints of Ben's car pinned up on his bedroom wall.